Thursday, March 25, 2010

Run the Creek 5K

This is one of my newest race shirts. I haven't even worn it yet. This shirt has a couple of things going for it: it has a nice logo (though, I guess some might think the curlicues are a little girly) and it is a dri-fit type technical fabric as opposed to a regular cotton tee.

It's not white, but this is one of those cases where white would have been better. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but this is easily the ugliest color I've ever seen on a race shirt. My friend said it wasn't really her color; well, I maintain it's not anybody's color.

This race benefits a good charity, so I will give the organizers the benefit of the doubt and think they got the shirts at a huge discount or even donated. But the question remains, why would a shirt company even make this color?

Grade:
Logo - A
Fabric - A
Color - D-

2 comments: