Sunday, January 16, 2011

Great Urban Race 2


Eight months after posting our team's shirts for the 2010 Great Urban Race, demand has finally forced me to post the shirts that we got from the Great Urban Race as part of our race packet.

The front of the shirt has a logo with all of the cities for 2010 along with some race-related words (Race, Fun, etc.). I like the logo but I have the minor complaint that "Charlotte" is in fairly small print.  I think it should dominate the shirt.

The back is the schedule of all the 2010 races, similar to a concert T-shirt.


As you can see, the shirt is black.  As previously mentioned, I prefer almost any color to white, so that is a plus.

We have already signed up for this year's race so that shirt will get posted some time in 2012.

Grade: B+



1 comment:

  1. Darn it, now I'm mad we didn't get to get ours.

    PS - what is this demand of which you speak?

    ReplyDelete