Wednesday, April 14, 2010


This is my newest shirt. I think it's a pretty good-looking shirt. Good thing I registered when I did, because people that pre-registered after a certain date didn't get one. There was a "bouncer" turning people away left & right from the shirt table.

I'm not in love with the yellow, but the checkered flags and the blue are nice. Why are there checkered flags, you ask? This 5k took place on Lowe's Motor Speedway. The flat course was nice for a change and led to my best time since I started running again.

I'll give it an A.

3 comments:

  1. Nice shirt. Too bad I didn't get one to commemorate my PR at the race.

    And it is very exciting that someone commented on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My oldest friend, Christi. I have some shirts coming soon that Brenda may even have.

    ReplyDelete