Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jingle Jog 5K


Of my collection of race T-shirts, this one gets the most use.  That might have something to do with the fact that I don't have very many long sleeve T-shirts and that this winter was the coldest one in the 6 years I've lived in Charlotte.

It probably also has something to do with the fact that is isn't hidously ugly.  I tend to wear shirts more frequently if they are moderately attractive than if they make me embarrased to be wearing them.  You might be thinking to yourself "self, that the logo doesn't look like it belongs with something called the 'Jingle Jog'" and on another day you would right.  But not today, my friend.  The Jingle Jog is held in conjunction with Charlotte's Thunder Road Marathon so the tire tracks and checkered flags tie in nicely.

For some reason, the fact that this shirt is white doesn't bother me.  Maybe it is because it is long-sleeve. I only have a couple of minor quibbles with this shirt.  The tag was really itchy, but a pair of scissors took care of that.  The material isn't 100% cotton, so it isn't as comfortable as it might be.   The shirt I received also had a tiny pinhead sized stain on it when I received it.  It really isn't noticable to anyone, but I know it is there.  Wearing a stained shirt lowers my self-esteem.

Grade: B+

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I was going to ask if the spot was still there.

    ReplyDelete